Wednesday, January 28, 2015

“I took all the money in the bank” to invest in certificates – Business Journal – Portugal

"I took all the money in the bank" to invest in certificates – Business Journal – Portugal

Digital Signature. Business First

This news is exclusive and reserved for subscribers

Report

“I took all the money in the bank” to invest in certificates

State of the products are going to offer lower interest rates from next week. To still get benefit from the current rates, many Portuguese are lining the branches of CTT. Some even take all that have the banks.

“I took all the money I had in the bank. I applied 100 000 euros in savings certificates because what my bank offered me was a fee 1.7% interest. ” John Silva (not her real name) was just one of many Portuguese who in the past …

This article is exclusive to subscribers Business First

Search For tags:

alerts By keyword:

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment