Thursday, June 25, 2015

“We are in business to stay,” says Humberto Pedrosa on … – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         «I did in Spain what no one else did” – Pellegrini – In an interview with Chilean daily ‘El Mercurio`, Manuel Pellegrini spoke with undisguised pride of the nine seasons he spent in Spanish football, divided by Villarreal, Real Madrid and Malaga.
 
 “I changed the style of play in Spain, using loose medium rather than fixed, which was acquired for Spain. In the league, before my Villarreal, put the advanced in the wings to make all the running; I started using mobile medium that created spaces’, highlighted the current manager of Manchester City, who is on vacation with his family in Santiago, Chile.
 
 “What I did in Villarreal was much more than win titles. I did what no one had done or come back to do. The same happened in Malaga. At Real Madrid got the best record in club history until then, but did not win titles. Overall, I did things no one else did. Is it a coincidence? “, Asked Pellegrini.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment