Friday, January 29, 2016

South Central Administrative Court postpones closing of the Alfredo da Costa Maternity – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         “I do not see myself coaching another club … ‘- Wenger – Fulfilling the 20th consecutive season as coach of Arsenal, Arsene Wenger is a year and a half to finish contract with the club.
 
 “I still have 18 months contract, it is an eternity in football. I want to give everything until the end of time and then finish the next, “said the Frenchman at a press conference.
 
 For Wenger, coach another club is out of the question:
 
 - I do not see me train another club. I am fully committed to Arsenal and at the moment I do not see me train somewhere else.
 
 “While you have hands, I will always work. I’m not sure as a director, or to train young, developing players, can play huge roles’ shot.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment