Thursday, January 28, 2016

Tax authorities claim more than EUR 200 million to Google for tax fraud – The Ball

                     

                         
                         
                         “I submitted the resignation? You write what they want … “- Van Gaal – The Manchester United, Louis Van Gaal, is very angry with all the news about its alleged dismissals and assured that everything is just a invention of the English Press.
 
 “I submitted the resignation? I guess I never in my life said that. You invent history and then I have to answer all these stories. I will not do that because I think it unbelievable and horrible that you can write that, “said Van Gaal, in press conference.
 
 The experienced coach, 64, admitted he is tired of this situation.
 
 “I am very concerned that people continue to believe what has been written, because I have received many SMS calls. In this world you can write whatever they want and not have to check anything. ”
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment