Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Quim Machado distributed tickets in Livramento Market – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         “I am happy, I’d like to stay here many years” – Vitor Pereira – Vítor Pereira is a happy man at Fenerbahce command. To lead the Turkish league, the coach led Tuesday his team to victory over Lokomotiv Moscow, with the doors open for the first knockout round of the Europa League.
 
 “I want an identity for this team, no matter if the opponent is Real Madrid. I really like this team, I am happy at the club and I want to stay here many years, “said the Portuguese coach, speaking of his joy after the victory over Lokomotiv Moscow.
 
 “It was a difficult game for us, Lokomotiv is a well-organized team. But played just like ourselves, we gave everything on the pitch. We scored two goals and we get a great chance to be qualified for the next round, “considered Vítor Pereira, noting that his team did half the job. “We have one more game to go, but we go to Moscow to secure qualification,” he stressed.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment