Sunday, February 21, 2016

Works in Bolhão Market begin in the summer – The Ball

                     


                         
                         
                         Hiddink leaves the football at the end of time – The coach Guus Hiddink revealed that at the end of the season will leave the coach of Chelsea and put an end to his long and prestigious career.
 
 “Although I feel fit, fresh and all work each morning with a smile, even taking into account the most complicated times we have gone through. I really like working in Cobham and be in training camp. On the other hand, younger people have to take my work and I will remove myself. I will visit often Chelsea next season, but I’m not thinking about going back to work in another club, “said Hiddink, told the Sunday Times.
 
 The coach, 69, took over at Chelsea in December, that after the Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho has been away.
 

                     

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment