Thursday, May 26, 2016

Jennifer Aniston cries his mother’s death – Digital Journal


 
 Jennifer Aniston is in mourning after her mother, Nancy Dow, died Wednesday at age 79.

The 47-year-actress had a difficult relationship with his mother and May 12 had visited the first time in the last five years.

“it is with great sadness that I and my brother John announced the death of our mother, Nancy Dow,” stated Jennifer Aniston in a statement Wednesday.

“She was 79 and died peacefully, surrounded by familiars and friends after a long illness. We ask you to respect the privacy of our family while we cry our loss, “added the text.

The ratio of actiz with his mother, a former model and actress, was complicated. In an interview, Jennifer Aniston said that the reason why they were not more arrivals was by his mother being “very critical” in relation to her daughter.

“As she was a model, she was beautiful, breathtaking. I was not. I’ve never been. Honestly, it’s still not see myself that way, which to me not a problem, “he said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter last year.

” She had a hard time forgiving. She kept grudges I always thought vain and petty, “he added.

The relationship between the two deteriorated in 1999 when Nancy Dow published a memoir in which he spoke of his daughter’s life and relationship between the two

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment