Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Rui Vilar will be part of the team of Paulo Macedo on the GBD – THE Ball

“Ibrahimovic is at the level of Messi” – Crerand – The former player and assistant coach of the Manchester United’s Patrick Crerand, press gave high praise to striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and claimed that the prolific Swedish is at the level of argentina’s Lionel Messi. “If you ask any person who is the best player, the answer will probably be Messi and I think he is at his level. I have to admit that I never thought that Ibrahimovic was so good, but when you see him play every week, I have to admit that is an incredible player. What I like of him is his intelligence. Later, his physical condition is unbelievable and I have only pity that he does not have 25 years,” said Crerand, speaking to the Daily Mirror. The old middle admitted that I would like to have had the opportunity to play alongside Ibrahimovic. “it Must be really a pleasure to play with someone like him, with that imagination. Must be monstrous.” The advanced accounts for 12 goals in 17 games in the Premier League.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment